Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jasper joins SMS faculty



By SHANEY DELZELL, ERICA MUNOZ
and CORRINA PADILLA
Room 210 Staff Writers



This year is Ms. Megan Jasper’s first year teaching seventh grade social studies. She recently sat down for an interview with Room 210 News.

Q: Do you like teaching this grade?
A: Yes I love this grade.

Q: How is the school year going so far?
A: Really good. I like meeting all the students.

Q: Do you like what you are teaching?
A: Yes I think it is the best subject ever!

Q: Do you like all of your students?
A: Yes but some times they can get real rowdy.

Q: How do you like being an E-Mints teacher?
A: It is completely different but its very cool.

Q: How do you think the school year will go?
A: Very well everybody will get to know each other and have a great and fun time.

Q: Why do you like teaching?
A: I like it because I get the weekend off and I get to get a brake from the students. I also think it is the best job ever.

Q: Is there anything you would like to add?
A: Mr. (Jason) Weaver (former SMS social studies teacher) will come in and help me with E-Mints. Social studies is one of my favorite subjects I hate math because all my math teachers were really bad.

(Photo by Ben Story)

No comments: