Monday, June 04, 2007

Sports editor Leach writes last story

By KELLEY LEACH
Room 210 Sports Editor


Well here I am writing my last sports report as an eighth grader leaving South. I would like to say thanks to all my teachers I will take what u have taught me and use it to my best.
As one of the eighth graders who played in the basketball game, I can say we put up a good fight. The teachers did an awesome job besides Mr.Pliler not being able to stay on his feet. And for most of the teachers being eight inches taller than us. We had fun even if we did lose. We did better than last year's eighth graders, which in some ways surprised us. The final score was 72 to 47. I would personally like say good job to the teachers. But I would also like to say good job to my team mates we took our lose well and we played hard.
It has been a fun writing for the South Spotlight and a special thanks to Mr. Turner who put me as something I love " Sports Editor."Good luck to all the new eighth graders and have a great year.

No comments: