Sunday, June 04, 2006

Outdated photos added to Room 210 News






The photos that accompany this post are seven months old, but I wanted to share them with you. I just received a CD with photos on it from the Joplin signing of my novel, Small Town News," which took place in November at Hastings.
Several of you were kind enough to show up and it was very much appreciated. I had a great time (and not just because I sold a few books), so thanks again!
(Photos: From top left, Mr. Randy Turner with Skye Smith, Derek Rider, and Ashley Kissee; with Fox Navarre; with Andrea Steere, with Lindsey Hamm, and with Mr. Jason Weaver; photos by Michelle Nickolaisen)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Derek Rider is a HOTTIE! lol

andrea said...

Oh my gosh! You were taking pictures that day??? Why was I not aware? Apparently I was talking with you about something...not sure...but it looks like something. Man. I'm such a dork.